Love day is here everybody! I put a few items that we as a family have been eyeing… so basically what we all wanted out here for everyone to see. Browse and click the images to shop!
His Vday Gift Guide by Home Of The Harvey’s
Cheaper/ Non-monetary gift ideas for Him
- “Open When” letters” – I wrote a handful of these when we were courting and he thought this was the sweetest thing. I wrote letters for him to “open when he was feeling lonely” “open when you’re feeling anxious” “open when you need to make a big decision” etc.
- “Gift Basket” – of his favorite things of course! For Matthew, he could care less about chocolates and fancy presents.. he’s good with a basket full of jerky and peanuts.
- “Fully planned date” – I think it’s great to take the load off the guys sometimes. A good surprise date always made Matthew feel extra loved.
Her Vday Gift Guide by Home Of The Harvey’s
Cheaper/ Non-monetary gift ideas for Her
- “Couples Yoga Class” – Matthew surprised me with this rooftop yoga class once and it was both comical and refreshing. This could be any kind of class that is out of the ordinary from your regular routine for either of you.
- “Facial” – If there’s anything a woman wants, it’s great skin. A nice relaxing hour getting a youthful glow is always a yes for me.
- “Mini Love Album” – Just a few pics and sweet notes of what you love about them so that they feel the love on this special day. Sometimes a card just doesn’t cut it.
Kids Vday Gift Guide by Home Of The Harvey’s
P.S. need some other gift ideas? Maybe something really unique?